Monday, June 6, 2011

Vayshali + Rob = Married | Hamilton Hindu Wedding Photographer

I have been so excited to shoot Vayshali and Rob's wedding! Not only because they are such a great couple but because it was going to be my first Hindu wedding. I really didn't know what to expect but I just know that I absolutely love experiencing different cultures' weddings! There were so many beautiful details to be captured throughout the day that I could do multiple blog posts just on details. Vayshali had three different dresses for the different parts of the day, and she looked absolutely stunning in all of them. The different rituals through out the ceremonies were quite amazing. The weather was awfully scary in the morning but it managed to clear up in the afternoon and we were able to do photos at Puddicombe Farms. I should mention that all festivities took place at the Grand Olympia in Stoney Creek.
Rob and Shelly - Congratulations! Wishing you forever of happiness. Thank you for the honour of being your photographer on your beautiful wedding day. Enjoy the photos :)