Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Breanne & Steve: Engaged | Hamilton Wedding Photograher

Wow, I am not really sure where to start with this one! All I have to say is that I am in love with this couple and their engagement session :) I have to admit I was so happy when Breanne called me to tell me she was engaged and that she wanted me to be her wedding photographer. I already knew her family from doing her beautiful sister Jessica's wedding last year, and also her gorgeous cousin Miranda's wedding a few years back. Needless to say, I think the world of these girls! They are all as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. And so much fun! So off we went to Breanne and Steve's engagement session in the middle of nowhere. The sky was dark and kind of gloomy...Well as soon as we start shooting the sky opened up and we had the most amazing evening light in a beautiful setting with an AMAZING couple. Honestly, they rocked it! There is no doubt that they are head over heels in love. Breanne wanted "country cool" for her photos and country cool she got :) Can't wait for their big day!












































































No comments: