Thursday, March 4, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Tomorrow I am leaving on a jet plane! My good friend Barb and I are headed to Las Vegas for the biggest photography convention around - WPPI - Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. I have been planning on going for the last 2 years and this year it is finally happening! I am so excited to learn, connect and be inspired. There is also a huge trade show and I will be scoping out lots of awesome products and services. Can't wait. Plus I have never been to Vegas and always wanted to go. So hopefully this will be the start of an annual tradition for me. I will miss my babies and my man but I have to admit, I am ready for a little break and a little recharging for this coming season :)
I will miss these little faces


I will answer any urgent emails while away and will reply to all other inquiries/calls after march 10th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have [productive] fun in Vegas! :)
Thanks again for great photos!