Monday, March 15, 2010

Vegas and WPPI - Part 1

I've been back for a few days now and it's time for some photos! My trip was totally fun, exhausting, informative, fun, inspiring, did I mention fun? Along with a few bumps in the road, mainly to do with airplanes :) It really is amazing to have 14,000 photographers come together to learn, encourage and inspire. I was lucky enough to share this experience with some amazing gals, including Barb and Lindsay - my roomies. So here is some photos of us hanging out!

Barb and I on the plane to our Atlanta layover




At the Hard Rock








view of our hotel from the walkway to the convention




Playing in between classes. Here is Barb working it


Lindsay working it












Going out on the town








Krista and Nataschia next door


getting ready


having a laugh or two


Party time


Party at the Tryst nightclub




Beautiful Wynn hotel


Jodi, me and Lindsay with the amazing Jasmine Star - her class was definetely the highlight of my trip


awesome light at the Venetian


walking the strip

No comments: