Thursday, August 28, 2008

Paula & Mike - August 23

Paula & Mike's special day took place at the White Oaks resort and the ceremony was at a Niagara Falls church. What a fun day Rick and I had shooting with this happy couple and their wedding party! Paula & Mike are very much in love and very happy and they made it very easy to photograph them... Thanks for having Rick and I be a part of your special day guys! Congratulations :)

Now for the photographs:























I love these next two moments captured by Rick






























































I love Mike's Dad (and best man) watching happily on the side


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I love this one! It seems like the they're standing still while the world turns around them!

Anonymous said...

Paula and Mike,
The pictures are beautiful. The day was perfect!
Love Tina

Anonymous said...

Great images Kathy! Mike and Paula's day was perfect, and you've captured some great moments!