Friday, August 22, 2008

Ethan & Owen

A few weeks ago, our good friends Jenn & Kevin's dreams came true when they adopted their twin baby boys! They were about 8 days old when they brought them home and we were able to stop by for a short visit when they were about 2 weeks old. Ethan & Owen were the smallest babies I ever held (they were about 5.5 lbs at the time they are up to about 8 lbs I think which is amazing for a couple weeks!) They are identical and I hope I got their names right in these pictures LOL! They are such perfect beautiful little beings! We couldn't be happier for Jenn & Kevin. No one deserves this more than them! When we stopped by I was able to snap a few quick pics of them (when I say quick, I MEAN quick) so here they are. I will be doing their "official" session in the next couple weeks, and I CAN NOT wait! They will probably be huge by then :)

So here is Noah with Ethan (I think)


Feeding Ethan


Owen


Boys sleeping




Can't wait to see them again, they are so precious!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

yeah!!! we can't wait for you to come back either!!