Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sarah + Kevin | Married | Hamilton wedding photographer | Burlington Convention Centre

Sarah and Kevin were married this past weekend and I have to say that it was one of the best wedding I have been to :) I have known Kevin for quite few years now and when I met Sarah I instantly loved her! I knew she was a perfect match for Kevin. Both of them are just incredible people, beautiful inside and out. The theme of the day was "All you need is love". As a surprise to the bride and groom at the ceremony, right when they were announced man and wife, the whole church started singing the beloved Beatles song that had Sarah in tears. The whole day was filled with lots of love and lots of laughter. If you know Kevin, you know that he loves to have fun and always has a good time. I can truly say that this bride and groom had the time of their life on their wedding day! Congratulations Kevin and Sarah - Rick and I are so happy to have been a part of your wedding.






























































No comments: