Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lindsay + George | Married | Toronto Wedding Photographer | Grand Luxe

Wow what a way to end 2012! Lindsay and George's New Year's Eve wedding was absolutely perfect in every way but I would not expect anything else from this bride :) As she is a wedding planner herself   I was fully prepared for awesomeness! From her stunning dress to her Kate Spade shoes and purse to her handmade bouquet, there were so many beautiful details. The ceremony was held at the stunning Panagia Greek Orthodox Church in Hamilton. Then it was off to an amazing photo location - an old cotton mill building in Hamilton. And the reception was held at the fabulous Grand Luxe in Toronto. It was impeccably decorated and the venue itself is stunning. Lindsay and George are a wonderful couple, full of love and respect for one another. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for letting me capture your story :)




































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Post is really awesome & really Interested & you gave me Good info about Toronto based Photographers.

Unknown said...

This is the one of the best photography I have ever seen in my life.I think you have taken the one the best wedding photography toronto..You are the one one of the best wedding photographer in toronto.I would love to see such more photographs.

Anonymous said...

Well the first thing came out of my mouth after reading the post and looking to the Toronto wedding photographer is WOW and Honestly these are the best photographs. All of wedding memories are shown by these wedding photographs.