Monday, September 24, 2012

Kat & Lukas | Engaged | Hamilton Wedding Photographer | Ancaster Fair Engagement Photos

Kat and Lukas told me they wanted Fall Fair engagement photos at our first meeting. I looooved the idea so I was really excited when we booked the session at the Ancaster Fair which was on just this past weekend. It was so much fun! I think Kat and Lukas had a lot of fun and these photos captured how much fun they have together but also how much love they have for each other…can't wait for their wedding next spring!


























3 comments:

Pete said...

I just have to say that these are beautiful photos of my one and only nephew Lukas and beautiful Kat. Well Done! 5 out of 5!

Ron W said...

What completely awesome pics guys! Very well done!

Unknown said...

Photography Studio Toronto , Wedding Photography Toronto, Baby Photography Toronto