Monday, August 6, 2012

Breanne + Steven | Married | Hamilton Wedding Photographer | Michelangelos Wedding

What can I say about Breanne and Steve? They're amazing and I love them and I have been looking forward to this day for a while now! I have photographed Breanne's beautiful sister Jess a couple years ago and also photographed two of their cousin's weddings so let's just say that this family is close to my heart :) They were married at one of my favourite churches in Hamilton - St Francis Xavier. Then it was off to Dundurn Castle for some photos. Breanne said "it was Africa hot outside", but despite the heat and the sweat, we had an amazing time with Breanne and Steve and their fun wedding party! Then it was off to Michelangelos for the reception. Let's just say that it was quite the party!
As Breanne's Dad said in his speech, Breanne and Steve are both amazing individuals, but together they are remarkeable :) 
Congratulations again and much love to you both always!

















































No comments: