Friday, September 9, 2011

Victoria + Chris = Married | Ball's Falls Wedding Photographer

Last sunday I photographed Victoria and Chris's beautiful wedding at Ball's Falls. The skies were dark all morning and day and even though forecast called for all day rain, we totally escaped it! I loved the cute little chapel they were married in and the barn across the street for the reception. It was decorated beautifully. Thank you Victoria and Chris for allowing me to capture your love! Wishing you all the best :)





























































2 comments:

Kirk said...

Kathy, these are awesome! I knew you would do a wonderful job. I love the range of expressions you got out of Tori and Chris. But I especially love that squirrel. :)

They'll be thrilled with these!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

thank you for sending this to me also.
Many happy memories to all of you.

Bambie Maree