Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stephanie + Benny = Married | Hamilton Wedding Photographer | Winona Vine Estates

I have been excited for Steph and Benny's wedding for a few months now. They are just a truly great couple in all aspects. From the start I knew that capturing Steph and Benny's big day was going to be wonderful and full of beautiful details. We had so much fun shooting the engagement session that I knew we were a perfect match. I had a blast working along side the team of Studio 67. They are beyond talented and I just really enjoy working with them. Steph and Benny's reception was at the Winona Vine Estates, and as always, the food and service were amazing!
Stephanie and Benny, I wish you all the best in your future together, it was such a pleasure getting to know you! Your love for each other is so amazing and it was wonderful to capture it :)


































































































No comments: