Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Evita + Alex = Married | Hamilton Wedding Photographer

10.10.10 was a perfect wedding day for Evita and Alex. The weather COULD NOT have been more beautiful for october! Evita was such a stunning bride, and so laid back. I had so much fun with these two, and of course it is always a pleasure having Barb shoot with me. Alex and Evita were married at the Greek Orthodox Church in Hamilton - what a beautiful church. It was my first Greek ceremony and I have to say that I absolutely loved all the Greek traditions during the service. The reception was held at Carmen's and there was a lot of fun greek dancing!
Evita & Alex: It really was a total pleasure photographing your big day. You are such amazing individuals and an amazing couple! All the best to you :)

















































































No comments: