Monday, September 6, 2010

Gosia + Shu'aib = Married | Ottawa Wedding Photographer

We just got back from a weekend in Ottawa where my beautiful cousin Gosia married her man Shu'aib. It was such an honour to be a part of her wedding day. The wedding festivities took place at the Brookstreet Hotel in Ottawa. The ceremony was held in the hotel's outdoor tent and the reception was in the Grand Ballroom. It was the windiest day ever (I think a mild hurricane touched down in ottawa - I am not kidding) so outdoor photos were out of the question. Thankfully this was such a beautiful venue with many photo possibilities all around. My boys were ringbearers and I must say they did great. And the flowergirls were adorable as well! The wedding party was a blast. The day turned out truly wonderful and we had such an amazing time.
Ahhh, Gosia and Shu'aib - I can not even put into words how truly beautiful you are. You are such an amazing couple and I just love being around you. You radiate happiness together. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for letting us capture your wedding day. Love you!!!

The amazing greek goddess dress as designed by Gosia's brother Raphael


















Greek goddess


Isn't she stunning!














My boys Noah and Evan were the cutest ringbearers ever.






























































No comments: