Monday, September 7, 2009

Heather + Brian = Married

Saturday was our 6th anniversary. What a way to spend our anniversary by shooting another couple's wedding day ♥ Thanks Love for spending the day with me and creating beautiful images for people in love. And Heather and Brian could not be any more in love. As you will see from these images. They truly are perfect for each other! They were married at the beautiful Crosswinds golf course. Beautiful. The decorations and details - beautiful. Here are some of my favourites from the day. I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon in Tahiti!

























































































2 comments:

Karen said...

Kathy, these are totally awesome! That bride is stunning, and I just love the colour in these! Great job!!

Brianna Phelan said...

Gorgeous shots Kathy. I love the shot of him choking up during the ceremony - great capture.