Friday, July 4, 2008

the Wonderland trip - June 23

Last week we went to Wonderland with our dear Cuban friends, Jenn & Kevin (We met them on our last trip to Cuba!) I am terrified of rollercoasters....I just don't see anything exciting about them! HA HA so I brought my camera...at least I had an excuse. But of course I couldn't get off that easy...I went on two rides (Vortex and the Mini Cooper one which was kinda unexcpectedly sick) and then I was saved by the storm coming our way....but that's OK, we just went shopping to Vaughn Mills! SO here is a few pics from our day together with Jenn & Kevin.

Rick and his beard (he is growing it for his trip to Vegas LOL)


Kevin


Jenn


Rick going on the Behemeth by himself - no way was I going on that!!






Had to crop this closer - love Jenn's face and the crazy kids in the back with their hands up in the air!


Here is another close up - Jenn, you don't look so good!


Boys going on Top Gun




waiting for bumper cars. Now that is fun!!!


Happy anniversary guys!!!




Crazy storm coming our way - from the parking lot.

Rick & I

1 comment:

Jenn said...

nope - didn't feel so good on that ride! was still a great day with amazing friends :)