Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day

Last weekend we spent Father's Day in Tiverton (near Kincardine). My brother in law and his family live there. Country living in the summer is pretty sweet - I love going up there but I could never live that far away from a big city, and yes, shopping! Ha ha... We had a very nice weekend and a yummy father's day dinner, lobster, filet mignon, stuffed mushrooms...hhmmm sooo good. OK enough about the food! Brent & Karen have two kids and another on the way. So all our kids are very close in age and it's always great to get them together and watch them play - especially when there is 2 acres for them to run in! So here is a few of our photos, mostly of the kiddies, my cute parents in law (happy anniversary!) and some of my handsome hubby!













































No comments: