Tuesday, May 13, 2008

POD & News - May 14

Here is some latest info, happenings, etc:

- Evan is 5 months old today (where does the time go?)
- I am turning 30 (!!!) next week (no, really, where does the time go?)
- I attended an amazing seminar on monday by two wonderful wedding photographers Joe Bussink and Yervant. It left me inspired and excited about my business!
- I also purchased some new software from Yervant to help speed up my album designs.
- "Project Backyard" is still in full swing. The fence is coming along great and it will look wonderful! We are hoping to have it up by sunday in time for my birthday party.
- Speaking of my birthday - I absolutely love my gift - a gorgeous shootsac. Thanks Rick :)
- This saturday kicks off a bunch of weddings in a row. Stay tuned for lots of new wedding images!
- This is definetely the start of the busy season. I love it and I am looking forward to all my photo shoots!

Here are some latest photos of our family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, can people use that shootsac as a diaper bag? I love it. Happy Birthday Girl!

Kathy DeMerchant said...

Thanks! It's got dividers for lenses, so I odn't see why you couldn't use it for bottles, etc!